"Don't mess with the bull **people**, you'll get the horns."
So here is a break down of simple rules to follow;
• Stay On-topic - within the post and/or comments!
• No Self-promotion - do not post links unless it solves a problem!
• Choose Your (Curse) Words Wisely - if you curse, it automatically get's banned, I have to approve it.
• Don’t Be a Jerk - be considerate of others.
• Don’t Copy and Paste - this is plagiarism.
• English Only - currently the only language supported, sorry.
So let's get in depth with actual posts for KMS Hayloft!
1. Choose a topic and dedicate yourself to it. This company is all about small animals! Probably like you, we have dedicated much of our lives to care of all kinds of pets. 😍 The more you share with us, the more we will share with you.
2. Do not copy and paste from your blog or someone else's blog/news source. This is an outlet for self expression, tell us how you are caring for your pets and why! Tell us how it makes you feel. Give us a topic that makes us think.
3. If you don't agree with another members answer or response, do not, I repeat, DO NOT start an argument within the comments section. Everyone is allowed an opinion, it does not make you nor them any less of a person. Be mindful of what you say and respect those opinions. This is a place for sharing, not judging.
4. Have fun. KMS Hayloft is about hays and everything that eats them. Putting stress and hate on something that releases stress and makes you feel happy, is not something that belongs on this website. Try to come on here with an open mind!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to leave a comment!
Thank you all so much.